Manage colour printing to minimise costsControl costs by nominating when colour could be used and by whom. This ensures that colour is available to those individuals who truly leverage its power - such as the sales teams and marketing department.
Driverless printing for remote usersRemote users with CentreWare Internet Services web utility. Any connected computer can immediately output PDF, TIFF and PRN files from any network computer, without using a print driver at all.
Device Setup ToolDevice setup tool allows for simplified device configuration and administration, and lets you easily clone configurations to other similar devices on the network.
Fuji Xerox accounting solutions
- Set limits on the number of print, copy, scan and fax jobs that a user can perform. Limits can be reset remotely at any time.
- Account for device activity down to the user, group or departmental level.
- Manage a user’s access to colour - on colour-capable devices - for both copy and print jobs.
- Bill usage to internal departments or external clients.
Convenient walk-up operation.
Easy to use and navigate, the 7-inch colour touchscreen guides you through even the most complex operations.
The efficient finisher
Staples staples your documents or offset stacks jobs for grab-and-go convenience.
To speed up copying and faxing
Express (simple) copy and fax feature is available that displays only the basic settings. This is provided in addition to the normal features
Reduce costs by printing multiple pages per sheet
It is especially useful when printing Microsoft PowerPoint presentations, MS Word documents, PDFs - and even web pages.
Customize your print driver settings
Help for economy and efficiency. For example, set two-sided printing or choose N-up for printing multiple pages on a single sheet as your default.
Save time by storing the settings
Frequently printed documents as favourites in your print driver. Settings include paper sizes, covers, duplexing, finishing and more.
- Mono print copy speed: 45 pages per minute
- Colour print copy speed: 45 pages per minute
- First copy output time: Platen: BW 5 sec ; Colour 7 sec
- First copy output time: DADF BW 7 sec ; Color 9 sec
- Paper weights supported: 60-216gsm
- Print resolution: 600 x 600dpi ; 1200 x 1200dpi
- Document scanning speed: 45 ipm for both mono and color
- Scan destination: Email, Mailbox (SMB), PC/Server (using FTP/SMB protocol)
- Supporting format: PDF, Searchable PDF*, XPS, JPG, Tiff, or DocuWorks file
- Transmission time: less than 3 seconds
- Transmission mode: ITU-T G3