Fuji Xerox ePrintsourcing services offer a new way to manage print requirements. We identify ways your organisation can cut costs and improve productivity, then help design and implement a print management solution tailored for you. The result: a measurable impact on your business, including improved productivity, consistent quality - and sustainable savings year after year.
There’s a huge range of printed material that is being bought throughout your company. General marketing and point-of sale collateral, direct mail and fulfillment packs, training material, internal information packs, employee publications, business cards, envelopes, letterheads, and business forms. The list seems endless.
With so many people in your organisation buying from so many different suppliers - usually on a job-by-job basis - management and control becomes challenging and it is impossible to get the best value. There are also the hidden administration costs and the unproductive time spent in non-core activities. Not to mention the potential for errors, delays and missed deadlines. Fuji Xerox ePrintsourcing solves all these problems and more, delivering real value to your organisation.
- Opportunity assessment to identify ways to improve efficiency and cut expenses, and provide full cost-benefit analysis for potential print management solutions.
- Implementation and service design develops the most effective service architecture for your business needs and ensures a smooth progression through planning, design, and implementation phases.
- Better leveraging of print speed with fully trained, experienced professionals who meticulously track your print buy and associated costs.
- Online print outsourcing to handle your requirements and will bid on your projects online.
- Online ordering and job tracking technology gives you the convenience of online order input and updates.
- Cost reduction with a single, centralized outsourced service.
- True supplier independence by selecting and managing a fit-for-purpose supplier base.
- Advanced print technology from our supplier pool providing you with better quality, value, and service in print management.
- Fully open book accounting with summary of all transactions and a fully auditable record of how much you are paying, to whom, and for what.
- Quality service in all aspects of print specification and production.
- Faster time to market eliminates errors to deliver a job done exactly right the first time.
- Brand integrity by ensuring your marketing collateral conforms to your corporate standards.