Fuji Xerox Mail and Distribution Services focus on managing and staffing the modern mailroom. We analyse current operations to identify opportunities for savings in key areas, such as labour and postage. We then apply the necessary technology, layout, and business process changes - while managing equipment, maintenance, supplies, and human resources - to deliver maximum value and improve productivity in distribution services.
At a time when organisations are stretching to do things better, mailroom and distribution operations are far behind in managing key issues. Like cost, productivity and adding value. In fact, most companies routinely overpay for postage, package delivery and faxing. Saving even two or three cents on each piece of mail could cut your expenses by thousands of dollars a year. But first, you need to make sure you have the right combination of technology, people and processes. With our experience in mailrooms, Fuji Xerox Global Services is best qualified to provide the solution.
- Knowledge exchange workshops to identify and prioritize opportunities for improvement and establish critical benchmarks.
- Business impact analysis using a proven metrics-based approach.
- Architecture and blueprint to develop a strategic roadmap for optimization based on proven statistical data.
- Maximize mail discounts by optimizing sorting and presentation to mail providers, including interoffice mail services.
- Comprehensive view of all mail your organization receives by capturing and integrating digital mail.
- Local and global fulfillment with a consolidated, optimized shipping strategy.
- Comprehensive tools and service for kitting and distribution management.
- Increased productivity with balance between process capability and delivery of exceptional service.
- Reduced labor and postage costs.
- Staff resources can cross-utilized with improvement in process, capabilities and technology.
- Automated activity and performance measurement systems to ensure maximum value.