Why Build Your Future with Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong)
In the past half a century, Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) has created an environment where great ideas and the talented people who have them can thrive. As such, we remain a leader in document technology and services and a good corporate citizen who delivers on its strong commitment to stakeholders.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, unafraid to tackle challenges and eager for personal growth, you are invited to join the more than 45,000 professionals who are already building their futures with us.
At Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong), we believe the success of our business depends strongly on our employees’ continuous contribution and devotion. Our range of highly competitive compensations and benefits include:
- Compensation package: We offer competitive rewards which are commensurate with your competence, qualifications and performance
- Retirement schemes: ORSO or MPF scheme
- Leave benefits: Annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, marriage leave, compassionate leave, birthday leave and examination leave
- Medical schemes: Clinical, hospitalization and dental benefits
- Insurance: Group life / personal accident insurance
- Sponsorship: Tax efficiency scheme, education and training sponsorship, holiday house rental sponsorship, and home mortgage (interest subsidy) scheme
- Learning and development: To nurture expertise, vigor and innovation among our talents, we offer a wide variety of training programs. In addition to product and IT knowledge, specific examples on offer include professional selling skills, service excellence, to management development
If you are interested in pursuing a career at Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong), please send your full resume, including your current and expected salaries, with job reference number to our Human Resources Department by email firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax (852)2513 2724 .
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All information you provide will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants not hearing from us within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All data from unsuccessful applications will be destroyed after twelve months.
Your search criteria has returned 0 results.
Sorry, your search criteria has returned 0 result. Please try again.