DocuPrint C5155 d High-speed A3 Color Laser Printer
Colour: 50 ppm
Mono: 55 ppm
- A3 colour printer
- 2-line Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)
- USB and Ethernet connectivity
DocuPrint C5155 d, the professional A3 colour laser printer with incomparable performance, reliability and flexibility for any print job.
Delivers outstanding print quality and can be easily customized to meet unique business requirements to achieve more functionality and productivity.
- The DocuPrint C5155 d Color Laser Printer offers high resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi, which delivers outstanding print quality with reliability.
- High prinitnig speed of up to 55 ppm for monochrome, 50 ppm for colour output, responding to your business needs to maintain a competitive edge in today's fast-paced market environment.
- First Print Output Time is as fast as 3.5 seconds*, no more waiting time for printer start. Duplex printing is offered as standard, which also helps get the print job done fast. The DocuPrint C5155 d high-speed A3 printer is a powerful partner to boost your productivity dramatically.
* When printing in monochrome.
- The DocuPrint C5155 d color printer supports the printing media from lightweight paper (55 gsm*) to heavyweight paper (280 gsm*), labels, and recycled paper. Users can print on a wide range of media, which expands printing opportunities for industry and business use.
* When feeding from Bypass Tray
- Secure Print* DocuPrint C5155 d color printer helps prevent unauthorized viewers from gaining access to documents by holding print jobs at the printer until the user enters a PIN, eliminating paper wastage and securing confidential information.
- Private Charge Print* is a function to store print job data temporarily in the printer and then print it only after IC card authentication*. Only documents of the user authenticated can be printed, which enhances the office security.
- With Watermark*1 feature, users can perform hidden printing of a background on the document. The hidden text and background will appear when the document is copied, which deters unauthorized copying. Secure Watermark*1 protects the printed document by forcibly cancelling any copy, scan, or fax job attempted on a watermark secure device*2.
*1: Options required.
*2: Only on the Fuji Xerox multifunction devices supporting Secure Watermark.
- Various paper feeding and finishing options give you scalability and flexibility especially for high-volume printing. The DocuPrint C5155 d high-speed printer can be easily customized to meet your specific business requirements.
- Even when colour toners run out, the DocuPrint C5155 d printer continues printing your documents in monochrome. Efficient when printing urgent print jobs.
- There are two Output Trays, Upper Center and Lower Center, which is easy to use when printing a wide range of documents. Users can select either of the two trays according to the document purposes and sizes.
- Supports printing on long size paper, which is convenient to print for various purposes such as banners, posters, and promotion tools.
Fuji Xerox's SLED (Self-Scanning Light Emitting Device) utilises a print head that creates an image on the print drum using LEDs as the light source. The light from the LEDs are directed through a lens array which forms the image document on the drum.
1200 dpi Self-Scanning LED chips with ASIC Driver
High quality printing with LEDs while the ASIC Driver allows precise control of these LED chips.
Image enhancement processing
Images are scanned in two directions (rather than one) on a finer matrix than with conventional technology. This produces smoother lines, especially those at slight angles, for razor-sharp text and graphics.
The IH (Induction Heating) fuser incorporates a thin, non-magnetic metal which serves as a heating layer inside the fuser belt, enabling greater energy efficiency. With this technology, the fusing unit does not require pre-heating and doesn't consume power when the machine is in standby mode.
Fuji Xerox's EA-Eco toner contains sharp-melting polyester which achieves photo-quality gloss output on a wide variety of paper types. Fusing temperature is lower than that of conventional toners by approx. 20%, contributing to reduced power consumption.
To meet the growing needs of your business, the DocuPrint C5155 d is specifically designed for scalability. As your business expands and printing requirements become more sophisticated, you can easily enhance functionality and productivity by adding the options below.
Paper feeding options
1. Tandem Tray Module (560 + 960 + 1260 sheets)#
2. HCF B1 (2300 sheets)#
3. 3 Tray Module (560 + 560 + 560 sheets)#
# Based on 64gsm paper
5. Booklet Maker Unit for Finisher-B1*1
6. Finisher-C1 with Booklet Maker*1
*1: Option for HDD installation required when installing the finisher.
*2: Option for hole punching required.
- File Size:
- 1.17 MB
- Document Type:
- Portable Document Format