Virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) is a technology that refers to the hosting of desktop environments on a centralized server. It is a form of desktop virtualization, as the specific desktop images run within virtual machines (VMs). These images are delivered to endpoint devices over a network. Such endpoints may be PCs, laptops or thin client terminals.
A Superior VDI Solution for any Enterprise
Fuji Xerox (Hong Kong) promises a VDI solution with a premium quality and the latest technology, which is beneficial for a wide range of industries. This desktop virtualization solution assures an outstanding user experience to visualize software / hardware / peripherals from a PC.
VDI solution provides constant and secure access to business systems for different branches, traveling employees or remote workers. It takes organizations to the next level of productivity by enabling restriction and control of data storage on local devices. The solution provides highly secured, authenticated and 24/7 access to business-critical applications. Multi-platform support (i.e. thin client, PC, iPad, iPhone and Android devices) also makes VDI highly versatile.
Brings You All Levels of GPU Power
In view of the needs of professional design, the solution has incorporated with NVIDIA to offer the industry’s first end-to-end, KVM based vGPU (Virtual GPU) graphics card virtualization solution.
Whilst providing an extreme user experience, it helps customers enjoy the advantages of using a virtual pool of GPU resources, and it helps more effectively allocate and manage hardware resources.
Meet your GPU needs in the fields of graphics acceleration, rendering, 3D modelling, simulation, and computer artificial intelligence and, at the same time, continually optimizes the management features throughout truly realizing simplification, visualization and controllability of GPU resource deployment.
Developed with Windows 10 in Mind
With 400 million of global Windows 10 active users, the solution was developed with a focus on making it more reliable, flexible and productive as well as better user experience. Windows 10 is often employed in a hybrid environment and supports most of the devices, enhancing flexibility in the workplace. VDI Solution is a desktop cloud solution designed to take Windows 10 to the next level of productivity.
High-Definition & High-Efficiency Desktop Experience
VDI solution’s newest virtual delivery protocol is optimized speed and to provide flawless user experience on various terminals, such as cloud terminals, laptops, PCs and smart devices etc. The protocol is oriented to a variety of virtual desktops and application types through data forwarding control, data compression, caching and filtering, providing a far superior user experience than traditional PC software.
Management & Security
The security and management functions go well beyond those of a traditional secure web gateway. Its centralized management allows advanced data protection and security risk visibility, as well as reducing the risk of potential cyber-attacks, downtime or other financial losses. The endpoint policy settings are simple and the flexible administrator access is applicable in different levels, groups and scenarios.
The innovative VDI desktop solution, through front-end/back-end, software-hardware integration, makes desktop visualization more smooth, stable, secured and efficient.
• Highly Compatible for Peripheral Devices: Supports the use of USB flash drives, printers, cameras, high-speed scanners, U-keys and other peripherals as on PCs
• Smooth Desktop User Experience: Desktop operation, business systems access and high-definition video streaming
• NVIDIA vGPU Solution: Meets your GPU needs with ultimate user experience
• High Availability: Provides uninterrupted desktop services via HA desktop architecture
• High Reliability: Data is stored reliably to avoid the risk of data loss caused by disk/host failure
• Secure Access: Multiple authentication methods can be easily combined to meet the security access requirements of different user levels (general employees, management and executives etc.)
• Total Security: Provides end-to-end security mechanisms to ensure an overall security platform
• Audit: All exported documents & screenshots can be audited
• Rapid Deployment: Shortens desktop cloud deployment time by 80%. Deploys 100 VMs in just 5 minutes
• Simple Management: Unified WEB control platform increases O&M efficiency by 80%. Application Black and White-List features can manage all system software
• Intelligent Diagnosis: Quickly and accurately locates the root cause of the issue with just a few clicks, saving the troubleshooting costs