Smart Data for Sustainability
iESG facilitates collection, reliability, consolidation and data analysis. It allows you to: Structure your ESG reporting efficiently
- Streamline ESG data collection workflows by technologies
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements
- Facilitate third-party assurance
- Take control of your data
- Leverage powerful automation tools to capture ESG data across your organization
- Capture performance goals
- Make informed decisions
- Improve accountability
- Personalized dashboard for internal and external reporting
- Report with confidence
- Minimize time and effort in external assurance
Data Governance and Monitoring
iESG strengthens data governance by granting various user access rights. Only dedicated users are allowed to reach delegated data. iESG also features with a built-in approval mechanism, and keeps an audit trail for data assurance.
iESG translates ESG data to visualize year-on-year trend for monitoring and improvement, perform data analytics and make informed decisions. It automatically converts raw data into reporting requirement output.
Data Input via Smart Device
With Fuji Xerox’s Smart Device, data from utility bills could be automatically captured. It could minimize human error and save time of manual data input as well as document filling. It facilitates audit procedure during assurance process. iESG could serve as a central repository for ESG-related document.
Verification and Credibility
iESG has been externally verified by Hong Kong Quality Assurance Agency (HKQAA) in fulfilling all disclosure requirements of HKEX ESG Guide.
- Enhance productivity by technologies
- Transform raw data into powerful insights
- Increase data reliability and traceability
- Improve communication with your stakeholders
- Generate data with global standard disclosures requirements